We have a team of professionals on our site who are dedicated to providing the best quality care for you and your pet. From one time visits to daily walks and exercise, or your next vacation, you can have peace of mind knowing your “best friend” is given the personal attention they deserve, customized to their specific needs.
For those of us who run a household, it seems as though there’s no end to the amount of stuff that a homemaker needs to do these days. Don’t be left all alone dealing with it all, our personal assistance service can make life easier for you in the long run. It’s worth it to get that little extra time to spend with your family.
Our virtual assistance service is designed to help busy people with the clutter in their lives. A virtual assistant is trained to be able to deliver personalized service to a client, whatever need arises. With affordable packages and personalized service, this is the best time to get a personal virtual assistant to help you with your daily tasks.
See Spot Run and Fetch was founded out of a desire to support busy people, new parents, business owners, career-driven folks, retirees, overworked and overwhelmed people, individuals with health problems, and those that have “to-do” lists full of things that they don’t enjoy. Even finding the right pet professional can be as hard as finding the right daycare for your child.
See Spot Run and Fetch combines all of your daily needs into one easy to use site. We have professionals who can care for and/or walk your pets, who can run those errands that you just can’t get to, or even help you with virtual secretarial services. We take the stress out of your life. We can tackle your time consuming tasks and take care of your four-legged “children”; freeing up your time to focus on the things that are most important to you. We will help you take control of your busy day so that you can always find time to sit back and relax.
- Find a Sitter you would like to meet with below.
- Contact us and we’ll put you in touch with that Sitter or another qualified Sitter if your first Sitter is unavailable.
- We strongly recommend that you schedule a Meet and Greet with your Sitter and complete all your information in the Client Portal (which can be found on our home page).
- Your Sitter will discuss his/her rates at your meeting and any other policies they may have. You should provide your Sitter with all information and the requirements of your pets at this visit.
- Once you’ve decided to move forward, you should enter your requested visits into the Client Portal and the visits will be approved and a confirmation sent to both you and your Sitter.
- We will contact you regarding your payment options. Payment is required upfront. We accept PayPal, checks and all credit cards.